CRITERIA AND PROCESS
The criteria and process laid down by us to help finance the treatment of underprivileged children fighting Leukemia are quick and transparent. This ensures that treatment begins without delay, and the child has maximum chance to beat cancer.
- Tie up/Collaboration is done with the hospitals meeting criteria.
- The child suffering from blood cancer must be below 18 years of age.
- The child’s parents must be needy/underprivileged.
- Application in prescribed format and documents recommended by doctor.
- Flow of financial aid is provided as per recommendation of the treating doctor.
- The funds get transferred to the hospital in installments.
- The hospital submits original bills regularly to the trust.
Help Us Save The Childern
We provide financial help and support to underprivileged children battling Leukemia because we believe every child should get a chance.